Wednesday 22 December 2021

What a Cutie

This little cutie is from Createful Heart our sponsor at Outlawz Sketch this month.  It's called Deer Cheer Reindeer Gift.


I've coloured the image with Copics.

Here's our sketch for the next two weeks


I've used some scrapbook papers for the background.


There's a section of white ric rac, but over the top of this I decided to add some icicles cut with a die.  I've added some DecoArt glitter to this and to the wooden Christmas sentiment.  I've also used a couple of white heart buttons.

Thanks for popping by for a look today, we hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld - Anything goes
Classic Design Challenge 12
My Time to Craft - Christmas Animals
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute & Cuddly Christmas
Double D - Lots of White
Cardz for Galz - Christmas Animals
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

 

No comments: