Friday 1 October 2021

Sleeping




I've coloured the image with Copics and the fussy cut it out.  I wanted to make him a little cozy autumn scene.

My design papers are from First Edition.  I've used a die to cut the scalloped circle to expose the warm orangey background for the fox.  Onto this I've scattered a little embossing enamel.


There are a couple of trees cut with a die and then edged with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain ink.  I've had the leaves in my stash for a while, I believe I got the in Hobby Craft.

Thanks for popping by for a look, don't forget we also have the challenge blog here.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Try It o Tuesday's - Autumn Blessings
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Double D - Leaves




 

10 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh, this just could NOT be any cuter. I just ADORE that sweet little fox. Thank you for sharing him with us. Lots of good work here, and great take on the Mood Board. Thanks so much for playing along with us this time over at Double D. Hope to see you again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT

Diane said...

He is just the cutest and colored so beautifully! We have a 'resident' fox I see running along the creek occasionally! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Vicki said...

Simply gorgeous card! Love the overall design and the fox image resting peacefully among the trees. Amazing coloring. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Leaves" Challenge.

Darlene said...

OMG ... this is just adorable! Lovely design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Leaves’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Lynda said...

So very cute and peaceful. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Joan said...

This is adorable! love your sleepy fox , beautifully coloured too

Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

Joan

Helen said...

This is just so beautiful! LOVE that little fox! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday!

Carola Bartz said...

This is such a cute card! The little fox is adorable.

Kathy said...

This guy is so sweet and adorable, you colored him beautifully and the design aspects work together beautifully...glad I discovered your blog, through pinterest!