Tuesday 3 August 2021

Guest Designer at LeAnns World 101

Today I'm honoured to be a guest designer for LeAnns World 101 :)

For my inspiration I'm using Rudy


I've coloured with image using Copics and created some snow with some embossing enamel.  He also has embossing enamel of a different colour around his hooves :D


I don't make many shaped cards at the moment but thought he would suit one.  The image is framed with some red card, I've added a wood chip sentiment and couple of tiny wooden hearts.

Thanks for popping by for a look today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Gals Corner - Christmas in July
My Time to Craft - No Patterned Papers
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 29
Dream Valley - Christmas in July
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

 

3 comments:

Ela said...

How very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper challenges. Hugs Ela DT

Jill said...

Ohh he is TOO cute! I really love the coloring! Shaped cards are not something I make often either but this is perfect!

Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge!

Jill
Tiny Treasure Workshop

Billie A said...

OH so cute. Darling image and love the round card. So glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner, Colour Crazy, Aud Sentiments.