Wednesday 7 July 2021

Ryder

Today is Outlaws Sketch Day!  We're sponsored this month by SheepSki Designs :D


For my inspiration i'm using a new image called Ryder, you can find him here in the shop.

I've coloured the image with Copics.


This is our sketch for the next two weeks.



I've slightly tweaked the sketch so I've not got any borders and have extended the design papers underneath to reach the edges :)
The design papers are from Lemoncraft and First Edition.

Finally a sentiment made up from Tim Holtz stickers, well I think I'd be having an adventure if I were riding a tortoise ;)
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Gals Corner - One for the Boys
Cardz4Guyz - Travel
Alphabet Challenge - G is for Green or Gold
CCC Digi Creations - For the Men / Boys
Try It On Tuesdays - Travel / Adventure
Passion for Markers - Animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Lets Craft & Create - Anything Goes 
Get Creative - Anything Goes



 

13 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Andrea, your coloring of that tortoise is AMAZING!! Also, the gnome's beard is fabulous as well. Thanks for sharing this card with us at 2CCC, and good luck! :)

~Marie B -DT

cheiro urgia said...

You've certainly created an interesting card, I think I've never seen such an unusual couple before. I don't know where they're going, but I'm sure the two will have many adventures on their way. Your colouring is great as always, and I really like the green background paper. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CCC Digi Creations
My Blog As I do Rodos

My name is Erika. said...

Now this is certainly an adventurous way to travel. What a fun image. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Billie A said...

Oh the coloring of your image is stunning. I love it. great background paper. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner, Cardz 4 Guyz, Alphabet challenge.

Lisa xx said...

What a great image...you can't help but wonder what sort of adventures these two would get up too....would make a fabulous story! Gorgeous colouring too

Thank you so much for joining us at Passion for Markers xx

Meggymay said...

A fantastic, card. The image is such fun and a wonderful slow way to travel. Thank you for linking with our theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Nat said...

I adore this cute image and your fabulous colouring! Perfect card for my ‘Animals’ challenge! Thank you for entering at PFM
Natx

dj said...

Wowsers...that coloring of your image is impressive!! Adorable image for our "travel" challenge...it might be a slow journey!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Dawn Phillips said...

What a fabulous mode of transport. Getting there slowly! I love it. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

The Crafty Den said...

Such a fun image Andrea and your colouring is amazing. Definitely an adventure riding a turtle! Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Carol W said...

Oh wow what a great card. Outstanding coloring.Just wonderful

Carole Pollard said...

Great design and colouring a lovely card Thanks for joining Get Creative challenge Carole Design Team x