Thursday 27 May 2021

Party Shoes


This is me on a night out I can never keep high heeled shoes on my feet because they hurt too much :)


I've coloured it with Copics and vaguely sketched in a street.


The framing is done with some red card matching the dress.  I love this colour combination because it's so striking.  I've used a few gems and a wood chip sentiment coloured with Copics.

Thanks for popping by for a look today

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Embellishments
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 20
Aud Sentiments - For the Girls
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Favourite Colours
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes


 

13 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card for our theme this week, love the simplicity of it. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful
Hugs
Lorraine

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card and colouring. I love the different wood chip sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Glittertastic said...

Love it - this is so me on a night out! I've even been known to carry a pair of flatties in my handbag...

A great girly card and fabulous colouring of her dress.

Thank you for joining us this week at Dream Valley Challenge
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

Tracie said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the image and your lovely coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Christine Cyr said...

Very nice card thank you for joining us at TPS
Christine DT

Debbie said...

What a fabulous card.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at
AUD Sentiments
this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
hugs
Debbie– DT AUD Sentiments
My blog

Marjeta said...

So stylish. I love this card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Jana Forrest said...

Oh I remember the days where I would kick off those heels. Great memories. Your card is beautiful. I think many women can relate to this. Thank you for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon! DT~Jana

Maria Valente said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
Hugs

Carol W said...

I love, love, love this card. Your coloring is absolutely amazing.