Sunday 10 January 2021

Doodling


I got to thinking about people not seeing friends and families for a while with lock down so thought a Saying Hi card would be nice :)


I sketched in a cloudy background, this and the image have been coloured with my Copics.  There's a little embossing enamel scattered around the clouds.

Behind the image I've added some Film Strip from Tim Holtz.


I've added a sentiment "Fly by to say Hi" using Tim Holtz stickers.  I've done quote a bit of doodling with a liner pen, sound the ova;, the edges fo the card, a smiley face and if you look carefully you can see some flying birds behind the film strip at the top.

A few while gems and a couple of enamel arrows to finish.

Thanks for popping by for a look at my doodles today :)
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
CRAFT - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket - For the Boys / Men
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations - Include a Sentiment
The Male Room - Animals
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Scrapping4Fun - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes



 

9 comments:

Jacq said...

What a lovely idea, to fly round and say hi from above to all those we can't be with at the moment. And what a cute little guy to do it with!

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card Andrea. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT

Linda Mc Enery said...

I love the thought behind this card Andrea. Such a sweet image and a fabulous card design. I love that you've added the film strips. I often get bogged down by a card theme and can't see further than obvious embellishments. You've jumped right out of the box here and I LOVE IT! Fantastic doodling! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Danni Reid said...

Your card is so cute, love your added sketching it adds so much personality to your scene!

Pamela Duncan said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, Pam DT

Lady Joyful said...

Really lovely card, Andrea. Great colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Maria Valente said...

This is so lovely! Thanks for sharing your talents in our Penny's challenges.

hazel said...

Cute card, thanks for joining ❤️

Sari / Granne said...

This bird is just so much fun and your clouds looks just like the real ones. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animal challenge at The Male Room. I hope to see you in our new Steampunk challenge.