Wednesday 23 December 2020

Final Outlawz Sketch Challenge This Year

It's our last challenge at Outlawz Sketch for 2020.  We're sponsored this month by Leigh SB Designs.

For my inspiration this time I'm using Sunshine in her Hair.  Only instead of doing in in summer firey colours I've used icy ones.


I think I must have had my monochrome head on in the last two cards I've made.  But if you look closely there is a little pop of violet around the image.  I've used my Copics to colour her with.  Once coloured I fussy cut her out.  I couldn't keep all her hair which was disappointing because my scissors were too fat to get around all the detailing.

Over the top of the sun element I've sprinkle some DecoArt glitter to add some wintery sparkle!


Here's our sketch for the next two weeks

I've used a doily behind the image to frame her.


My design papers are from Lili of the Valley, I've used some white satin ribbon with silver edging from my stash, a couple of snow flake buttons and a couple of blue glitter stars.  Finally a sentiment which I've had in my stash for ages as well.

Thanks for popping by for a look today
We hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Classic Design Challenge 12
Creative Sketchy Girls - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Christmas Craft Creations - Winter Blues
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
LeAnn's World - Anything Goes





 

7 comments:

N-Eva said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love your coloring and image are fab! ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges.Neva

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous creation Andrea! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Beautiful project Andrea. Thank you for sharing with us over here at LeAnn’s World 101 and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth Hart said...

Beautiful card and the monochrome look is so perfect! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Ines said...

Super:)Thanks for playing with us at The Creative Crafters:)Ines DT
http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/
https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

Jackie Cornfield said...

This has come together beautifully!
Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!
Stay safe and well.
Jackie DT member

Chrissie said...

This has a really nostalgic feel... just lovely, but we do ask that in order to be eligible for any picks or prizes on our challenge, you include our challenge graphic to your post!
Thanks for sharing at Christmas Craft Creations.
Chrissie x