Thursday 26 November 2020

A Little Surprise

 

We have a little surprise for you today at SheepSki Designs in the Facebook Group.  Sandra & I have teamed up to bring you a free image for Thanksgiving


Sandra drew the original sketch using some flowers from her garden.  I added some leaves and stems for her and converted it into a digi :)

The image you can see here has been coloured with Copics.  I've then fussy cut it to go on the card.


The background was created with a stencil and some Vintage Photo ink from Tim Holtz.  I've frame it with some black card, added some ribbon from my stash that I've had for ages (from Santoro I think it was), finally a few clear sparkly gems and a wood chip sentiment coloured with black Copic.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it, we hope you enjoy the digi.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly - Use a Stencil
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
LeAnns World 101 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Squdge said...

What a wonderful image and great card - I love the background too.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Furrbster said...

This is such a pretty card,

Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Gorgeous CAS card :o) Great seeing you again at MIUCB
Tina dt

dorsetdawndesigns said...

I like the flower image and the background works really well. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT

Tammy said...

Stunning image and gorgeous coloring, love the lightly stenciled background! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
Tammy x