Thursday 1 October 2020

Snow Glow



I had my blues out so decided to do another night sky card, creating some snow glow, or at least that's what I was trying to do,


The image was coloured with Copics.

I've coloured the nose and beaks is orange to give the card a little pop of colour.


I also had embossing enamel out so I decided to make a snowy scene with it.

Don't forget All Dressed Up also has a challenge blog as well as the Facebook group.

Thanks for popping by today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Winter Wonderland - Snowmen and Snow
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz - One Layer Card
Dream Valley - Make It Digital
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 37



 

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation and love how you design your work, great colours… Many thanks for entering into our challenge and hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the final draw.
[aNNie design team member for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Debbie Mageed said...

Love this sweet snowman card! The snowy scene you created is wonderful with the texture from the snow. Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Helen said...

Love this, Andrea - such a great scene.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x

Carol W said...

What an awesome card. I love the way you did the background. Just perfect!