Thursday 2 July 2020

Pastel Angel Tag


I've decided to join my ladies for the SheepSki challenge blog inspiration.  I usually make a few Christmas tags for my presents so I though this was the perfect opportunity :)



I was in a bit of a rush, my day just is just eating all my time up, so I chose to do very subtle neutral pastel colours.  the image was coloured with Copic and then fussy cut.

I found some glitter paper pad in Hobby Craft before lockdown and I had a lovely chocolate coloured one.

My design paper is an off cut scrap left from some scrapbook papers.


The tag was cut with a die and the design paper trimmed to fit just inside.  There's a winter themed wood chip circle, i think it may be Scrapiniec, I found it in my stash with the labels cut off.  Probably from another project I started and changed my mind :)

Finally after adding the fussy cut angel and dove I added a glittery wooden Happy Christmas sentiment.  Oh and a bit of left over ribbon from when I was on the Ribbon Girl DT.


Andrea x

I'd like to enter this tag into the following challenges
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Layer It Up
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Worldwide Open Design Team - Challenge 6
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - All Occasions
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 25
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - June

7 comments:

Dorothy S said...

What a lovely project. You have inspired me to check this out more.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Jackie C said...

Andrea, this is fabulous. All the better for the low colour pallette.
Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Mandy said...

Andrea this image is absolutely beautiful, it is the most serene angel I have ever seen and your subtle colours show her off perfectly. Whoever gets this tag has a gift in itself.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely angel into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

DT for Through The Craft Room Door

Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great tag, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pies. Sue x

HandmadeByTasha13 said...

What a great tag!

Thank you for playing along with us at Little Patch of Crafty Friends & good luck for this challenge!!

HandmadeByTasha DT

Margo said...

Such a lovely card.
Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry
Greetz
Margo DT