Friday 1 February 2019

Up up and away

We've finally managed to crawl out way through January LOL!!

So as it's the 1st of the month it means it's All Dressed Up Facebook challenge inspiration day :)

Our theme for this month is ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE.  You can interpret this any way you like, Valentines, Weddings, Anniversaries, Friends....

I've chones to make a Valentines card but not a traditional red one.  My theme is grey and orange using Be My Valentine which you can find in Wendy's shop here.  I've used Copics to colour the card with.  The clouds were created using a stencil from one of Alyce's Kit & Clowder classes and I've used some of the techniques from this class as well.


I've framed the image with some black card and used some design paper from Hobbycraft.

The final addition was to add some orange enamel dots that I've had in my stash for ages.


Thanks for popping by for a look today

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute, Clean & Simple
My Time to Craft - All You Need Is Love
Crafty Friends - Animals / Birds
Cute Card Thursday - Valentines
Creatalicious - Anything Goes optional Love / Hearts
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
CRAFT - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes


8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Andrea

gr karin

Sheryl said...

OMG Andrea those clouds are just amazing. Such a simple design but so very effective.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this weeks.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Once again, your card is amazing! I love it! And I love that instead of using red, you used orange. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Crafting Andy said...

Love this. That one colour certainly makes it pop. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Terri Winske said...

Love, love, love your Valentines Day card - and especially the non-traditional colors! It is so adorable! Thank you so much for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

Janice said...

Love your teddy in the clouds! Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

Sharon said...

Such a sweet card.
Thanks for playing along with us at CCT this week x

Helen said...

Beautifully done as always, Andrea - great background.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x