Sunday 27 May 2018

Adventure

I'm sharing a little inspiration with you today using Bryan's Baby.  This is only the second time I've coloured it.  You can get 10% off any of my images by quoting code SKIANDREA10 at checkout on Etsy.
I've used Copics to colour the image.  The background was created using a stencil Faye gave me as part of a recent colouring class.  I still need to improve the technique she showed us by the effect is fantastic and I love it.  You can find Faye's classes on here blog here

I've used Kraft card for my background, on top of that some design paper from Docrafts.  The birds were doodled on after I thought they added a nice touch to the sky.
The sentiment stickers are Tim Holtz ones.

Thanks for taking a look today.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things with Wings
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Things with Wings
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! This is fantastic, Andrea! Your coloring is beyond gorgeous and the image of Bryan’s Baby is amazing! Love love love it!

Jane Willis said...

Oh my what an amazing image! I love it, and the card you've created with it. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz

Dawn Phillips said...

I love it. It's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Sheryl said...

Oh Andrea this is amazing. Beautifully coloured image and great design.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

The Craft Princess said...

This is absolutely stunning!!! I'm in awe of your coloring skills. This is a perfect masculine card :) Hugs...Janie

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh, how I would love to take a ride in this magnificent car, think of the places I could fly to. I love the clouds and how you coloured the image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our Things with Wings challenge.
Happy Crafting
Glenda DT

Gale said...

Beautiful card Andrea. Lovely coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Dotstolines said...

Wow this is beautiful! The image is beautifully coloured! Thanks for playing with us at The Craftroom Door ATG Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you next time and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi- DT
Dots to Lines
https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

Julie Odil said...

Great job coloring this, Andrea. I love the cloud background. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member

J said...

Lovely colouring... thank you for joining in with our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time!

Jackie