Sunday 18 March 2018

Black Hellebore

I don't know if they're actually classed as black hellebore but I'm going with that for my title :)

I started the February markers class from Kit and Clowder.  Whilst I was in the middle of doing it I opened the booklet version and saw the alternative version.  I was like wow I've got to have a go at those!
I've used some slightly different flower colours to the ones Alyce has listed but the original leaf colours.  For mine I've gone for the BV range (BV20, BV23, BV25 and BV29) I've also used V99 and R59.  As well as using Copics I've also used a white gel pen to highlight the centre of the flower.

I found some perfect matching design paper from First Edition.  A section of it was cut with a Fantasy Banner die added to the top left.  That's it plain and simple just like the other card to showcase the image and colouring.

Hope you like my alternative version :)
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
A Perfect Time to Craft - Challenge 3
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Lets Craft and Create - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Spring or Easter
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Easter / Spring

13 comments:

Bernadet said...

What a wonderful flower Andrea!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Toffe kaart. Heel mooi. Nog een fijne zondag.
Great card. Love it

Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Guida Machado said...

Very beautiful :)
Hugs,
Guida

Annemi said...

Amazing coloring as always. Just love it. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet! Thanks for sharing at Let's Craft and Create.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful card and fabulous colouring well done. Thanks for joining the challenge at Lets Craft & Create Michelle DT

Creations by Shirl said...

Love that deep tone colors on those flowers. TFS it with BSChallenge!

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely stunning, Andrea! It's really wonderful to see you playing along again in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Thank you and good luck.
NanaConnie DT

MagsB said...

Wow, Andrea, your colouring is amazing! What an elegant card! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

That is an absolute wowser. Great work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft Open challenge" and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT

cass said...

Stunning, I love Hellebores. Thanks for joining us this month for our "Spring/Easter" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card Andrea, love the flowers! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters! Hope to see you again!
~ DT Sherry x

Loose Stitches said...

Stunning card Andrea! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
~ DT Sherry x