Wednesday 16 August 2017

Happy flowers

Did anyone notice, I was sneaky and added an extra image into my shop at the weekend :)

The image was coloured mainly with Copics (maybe I'm starting to get used to them a bit) I only used my ProMarkers on the stems and polchromos pencils on the stems and to create the petal detail.  What do you call the tiny thin lines that run along the petals that look like tiny veins?

Anyway I'm rambling on.  The background was also done with Copics.  I've doodled a border, framed it with some black card and added a Birthday sentiment from Scrapiniec.
Now who to give it to........

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - End Summer In Style August
Emerald City Crafts - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Use Flowers
Sweet Stampin - Flowers
Sparkles Monthly - Birthday
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - In My Garden
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE sunflowers! xxD

Katie said...

Stunning card