Monday 14 November 2016

Birthday braille

Every year I have to look up how to write happy birthday in braille.  Its for my cousin who is blind.  I learnt how to do braille years ago but you soon forget something that's not used regularly.

The image I've used is one from Bloobel called Birthday Cup Cake
I've coloured the image with Copics, leaving plenty of white space for a CAS design so I could put the braille and  some sequins to add some texture so my cousin would have something to feel on the card.

The sentiment was created at the time of printing.  I've doodled some biro borders and mounted it onto some Karft.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Cats - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes


3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Love how you have added the braille text and texture. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Janette said...

Love this CAS card, great image.....
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week....x

Cindy said...

Great card and image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.