Friday 14 October 2016

Haunted House

Ever seen though films with Haunted Houses in them?  This was my inspiration for drawing this image Hallow Hall.  You can find it in my shop here on Etsy or alternatively you can join my Facebook Group where it's a freebie :D click here
The image was coloured with ProMarkers, Copics, black polychromos and biro.  The image has been framed with some back card stock.

I've combined Hallow House with Claire Bear my zombie teen.  I created Claire Bear for the recent Marker Papers Digis challenge on Facebook.  Claire Bear is available in my shop on Etsy click here.

Claire Bear has been fussy cut and mounted at the front of the card to make it look like she's standing in front of the house.

Boo!  Happy Halloween - well nearly, only a couple more weeks to go :D
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Halloween
Lets Craft & Create - Halloween / Autumn / Fall
Sasayaki Glitter - Autumn / Harvest / Halloween
Left of Centre - Halloween
Tuesday Throwdown - Halloween
Ike's World - Girl Power
Simply Create Too - Halloween
Crafts & Me - World Card Making Day
Dream In Darkness - October


17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Awesome image and card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Evil Edna said...

the expression the bear's face is classic thank you for joining us at LOC.EE

Sall said...

I love this, the inspiration, the final creation everything is incredible. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Loose Stitches said...

Cute and creepy card! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create challenge. We hope to see you again.
~DT Sherry x

Sue said...

Fabulous image and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

Andrea W said...

Such a cool image and your coloring looks fantastic. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Andrea - adore both these images and love how you have coloured them and incorporated them into one project.Just used Hallow Hall in one of my projects too - it's so great for adding background. Thanks for joining us over at Ike'sworld Challenges #74 Girl Power. Michelle DT xxx

My Side of Oz said...

Another fab make! I am loving that house and have your teen so must get that house in my stash! Awesomeness again! Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this most spooky month! Nan, CT

AndreaNorris said...

The house is a freebie in my Facebook group Nan ;) x

Jolanda's Blog said...

Wow, beautiful colouring!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create Good luck!!
Jolanda
(DT member)

Unknown said...

I love what you did. Interesting Card and I love your image.. Great jog! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World challenge. Good luck Christine DT for
Ike's World challenge
My Blog angelartscards.blogspot.com

Inkyfingers said...

What fabulous image Andrea and I love your colouring and shading - so professional!
Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Create Too and I hope you will join us again soon.
Carol x

ike said...

Amazing images, perfect colouring and a really great card :-) I am loving that house !! Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Borqna said...

Gorgeous card!
I love the image and your card design!
Hugs,
Borqna

Julia said...

Fabulous card, love the way you coloured the image.
Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges.
Hugs,
Julia - DT

DreamInDarkness said...

Love it! Fabulous House and Claire Bear is wicked cool! Love your color choices and so very effective and moody. Thanks so much for sharing and playing along at Dream in Darkness!~kim

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the colouring and the contrast between the image and the back ground!

Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!