Sunday 13 December 2015

Tiddy Christmas

This has got to be the cutest girl reindeer double I've seen.  The image is a Tiddy Inks one called Reindeer Games.
I've used Copics to colour the image and love the rich tines that they've produced.

I've kept the design clean and simple just using one design paper behind the image layer from Maja Designs.

The sentiment is a chipboard one from Hobby Craft which I've coloured with red Copic and I've finished the card off with some red gems.

Although I'm not brilliant at producing them myself yet I do love CAS cards.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / Twist of Christmas
Inky Chics - Merry Christmas
Create and Inspire - Anything Goes
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Keep It Simple
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Christmas
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Without Words - Feeling Festive
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Precious card Andrea! I love that sweet image. Your coloring is fabulous.

Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again for the next challenge. Good luck in the challenge. Happy Holidays. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Aurelia Aurora said...

Beautiful card.. cute image and lovely colouring.. Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #23.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good luck at the draw.. ;)

hugs,
~RoRa

Unknown said...

A stunning creation,perfect for our Christmas theme.

Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends.

Hope you join us again soon.

Tracey DT xx

Magda said...

Love your card most of all the entrees at inky chicks.
Good luck!!!!!