Tuesday 21 July 2015

A little bit country

I had great trouble finding these stamps in the UK so if anyone can point me in the right direction to find them it would be appreciated.

This one is First Kiss by Sarah Kay which I decided to colour in soft pastels using ProMarkers.  The image has been cut out with a Spellbinders die and edged with pink ProMarker.
Design papers are from Wild Rose Studio and Lili of the Valley.  There's also a bit of pink scrap left over from my stash which I used behind the top layer of blue paper and also for the banner.  The banner was cut using a LaLa Land die.

The sentiment is from a Lili of the Valley art pad and I've also used some pearl self adhesive gems.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Colouring Crazy Challenge (Graph It) - Colour Duos
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Banner/Flag

9 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is so pretty, thanks for joining in at Allsorts, xxx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. I love this image it looks beautiful in the soft colour tones. Love the papers and design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Nadine Carlier said...

Such a darling card, I love it!
Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

Dana Desmond said...

I love the soft colors and delicate die cutting on your card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Dana

Cumbrianlass said...

Beautiful card lovely design and gorgeous image Andrea, love the soft colours.
Hugs Janet xxx

Eve's Been Reading said...

oh so very pretty! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Graph'It Marker Colouring Crazy Challenge and our theme of 'Use Two Tones'. Yvonne

caroline said...

Ah so cute thank you for joining us at graphi'it coloring challenge . Two tone. Good luck.
caroline dt

Mummylade said...

What an adorable creation! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Unknown said...

Another beautiful creation, once again thanks for joining us at the Graph'it marker blog and good luck!
Hugsxx Cara xx DT