Tuesday 24 March 2015

Meow!


Have you seen the latest challenge from Oddball Art?  It's to produce a card for a cause.  This caused me a dilemma - what cause to do, what image to use.....  So I went browsing on Etsy :)  Talk about inspiration - pow!  I love cats and when I saw this image Sassy and Sissy Cat I knew straight away what I was going to do - LOL!

Before I printed the image out I added the "Cat Protection" sentiment.  I coloured the image with ProMarkers in pastel shades and cut it out so the image would be the main focus.  It's then backed with plain black card stock to frame it.

Here's a close up of the image I coloured.


Design papers are from Lili of the Valley and Wild Rose Studio.  I've added some polka dot organza ribbon which is in pastel pink from my stash.

The final touches I've added are some letter beads, blue and pink self adhesive gems and a cat from Diamante Crafts.

Hope you love my card for a cause.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Corrosive Challenge - Our Animal Friends
Oddball Art - For a Cause
Digi Choosday - Lots of Layers
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

This is sweet, love your layers.Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge and our theme of 'Lots Of Layers'. Yvonne (DT)

Hath said...

Beautiful design! thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart x

Lou Sims said...

Great card and that sentiment is "ace". Lou x

What I Created Next said...

Beautiful card. Love the colour tones. Thank you for entering the Digi Choosday Lots Of Layers challenge

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

I love this card. soft colours, just beautiful. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Oddball Art Stamp
http://oddballstamps.blogspot.ca/
Hugs
Naz xxx

Caz said...

This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday. And good luck.

Caz DC DT xx

My Blog
Pennys Paper-Crafty DT
Digi Choosday DT
Inky Pinkies DT

Jo said...

Brilliant....love that image & a cause that's so important to me too.
Jo x