Sunday 17 September 2017

Hope

The normal for lab techs appears to be with glasses and  / or looking geeky.  As I know working at a company with labs and as Rijacki (one of my DT ladies who requested this image) is certainly not the case.



I've coloured Hope with ProMarkers and polychromos pencils.  I've done a CAS card showcasing the image and in case anyone wants me to tailor it to their requirements.

She's been framed with back card and I've not even doodled this time I must be getting braver at the white space thing ;)

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Morgan's ArtWorld - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes



7 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Just a gorgeous image and so wonderfully coloured too. Lovely work as always.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

Cicci said...

Its a very beutiful image Andrea !!! And you have made it perfect !! Its. gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}

Unknown said...

Beautiful coloring and card. Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

crafty said...

Beautiful CAS card. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Tindaloo said...

Awesome card and great coloring of your lovely lab-lady :)
Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers
PS: I got a xmas blogcandy on my blog if you wanna join in!
♥ DT Tindaloo

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our September challenge 14 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT, also for Penny's, DT. x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - perfect coloring on this image!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)