Wednesday 21 February 2018

Love Cats

And after that title I now have the song going through my head LOL!!

This is an image from out sponsor Wink Wink Ink over at Outlawz Sketch this month.  Its called Love Cats.

I've coloured it with Copics and have actually got a list for you of the colours (yes don't faint!)
BV02, BV13, BV17, BV23, BV25, BV29, V000, V01, V12, V15, V17, RV55, RV66, RV93, E71, E74, E77 & E79.  I've also used a white gel pen for the stars.

Here's our sketch for this week


I've flipped my ribbons for this one, organza black spotty ones from Crafty Rubbons.  The design papers are from Studio Light

Behind the image you can see some black card cut with a Spellbinders die.  I've also framed the whole card in black.

At the bottom left are two wooden hearts I've stacked for the love theme.

Hope you like my inspiration for this week and we see you at the challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Scrapping4Fun - Animals
Crafty Gals Corner - Add a Heart
Crafty Cardmakers - Love & Romance
Addicted to Stamps - Have a Heart
Crafty Friends - Love is in the Air
Creative Inspirations - Love is in the Air
Creative Craft Cottage - Love is all Around
Unicorn Challenge - Love / Valentines
Get Creative - Use Ribbon

9 comments:

Guida Machado said...

Beautiful card and amazing coloring :)
Hugs,
Guida

Unknown said...

I like this stamp, and your colouring is perfect. The sky is wonderful. Thanks for joinng us at Scrapping4fun.
MiroslavaDT

Rene said...

Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

Priya said...

That's a beautiful image and a lovely card you made out of it.
Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges.
Priya-DT

Judith said...

Love the colours you have used on your card looks great, thank you for sharing with us @ get creative challenge. good luck

Judith DT https://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Brawny x said...

Great cardvx

J said...

A lovely card - I particularly like the colours you have used for this. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jackie

Kleri said...

I love the color combination and the retro feel!Very special!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner this week!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

Rae Ann said...

Such a gorgeous background you created for this image. Turning the sketch was a great idea.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Add a Heart challenge.