Wednesday 14 February 2018

A little old age tenderness

It's that time of year again where I create something special for my hubby.  This year I've gone with another of his favourites - skeletons!!

There are two different versions of the image.  The one with just the skeletons I've sketched a heart.  All of the image was coloured with Copics.  I've added a little black polychromos pencil to add a little extra depth to the shading.

Finished off with layers of red and black card, I've added a Forever sentiment from Scrapiniec coloured with black Copic.

Happy Valentines hubby!!

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Dream in Darkness - Playing Cards
Craft Rocket - Love
Fabrika Fantasy - Love
Card Mania- Red and Hearts
Love to Scrap - I Love You
Pearly Sparkles - Love Love Love
Brown Sugar - Valentine Day
Try It On Tuesday's - Love Is In The Air
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Love Is All We Need

7 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Your eternal LOVE stamp is AMAZING and the card just ADORABLE! So pleased to see it linked to Try It On Tuesday Andrea!
Happy belated Valentine's Day!
oxo Susi

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card and design. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Alex said...

A special image but I like it! Wonderful card, Andrea!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#45 - Love}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#14 – Party}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#14 – Dots and Stripes}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Lori said...

This is a very pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LTSCB! -Lori DT

Helen said...

Great card, Andrea and amazing colouring as always.

Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

Helen x

Betta said...

Thanks very much for sharing this with us at Brown Sugar Challenges!
Bettascrap DT
Kissssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sari / Granne said...

Fabulous, loving the dramatic image, bright red heart against gorgeous "foggy" background. Thank yo for playing in Dream in Darkness, I hope to see you again this month, :)