Sunday 17 December 2017

Night Scene

I decided to make a card with Snowmen Selfie using non traditional colours t see how it would come out.  I just stuck with shades of blues and purples BUT I still wanted a little pop so I've used orange for some of the noses.

I also thought it might add a little colour to my shop images.  I've a lot of traditional colours in there for Christmas LOL!

Coloured with Copics, a white polychromos pencil and a while gel pen - I've framed the image with black card.

The design paper behind are from Lili of the Valley.  I wasn't happy with the finished card so I cut some strips of black to add a frame - much better :D

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes / Christmas
CRAFT - Christmas
QKR Stampede - Christmas
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas - Challenge 364
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes


13 comments:

Diana said...

Oh wow! It's totally gorgeous!!

Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
Looking forward to see you at the next challenge.

Check out our DT call on our blog.

X
Diana
!!!DT CALL!! Creative Moments, click here

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

OH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Those snowmen in great colors and happy faces, with a wonderful background design. A HAPPY card that someone will love receiving. Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges. Merry Christmas.

Kleri said...

Amazing coloring and absolutely fantastic color combo!Love this card!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner this week!Hope you join us again soon!
Hugs
Kleri DT
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

Sheryl said...

What a fab card. Love this design and great stamp.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Marjeta said...

Always looking forward to see your creations. This one is gorgeous.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Andrea, your colors are beautiful! You never ceases to amaze me! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
Blessings,
CGC DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent blue and purple combo,my friend! Fab coloring. Slipping on a DT hat - I'm so glad to see you playing again this week at QKR Stampede. Good Luck and Merry Christmas.
NanaConnie DT

Dorothy S said...

The blues and purples work so well for all the snowmen - what an impressive variety of hats! Thanks for joining the Anything Goes (option - Christmas) at QKR Stampede this week. Merry Christmas! Dorothy S, DT member

Victoria Rowson said...

Beautiful card!! I love the image and your colouring. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us over at Lemon Shortbread Challenge blog!

Brawny x said...

Fabulous work x

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments challenge!
Hope to see you again.

Cards By Leona said...

Lovely card- well done and thanks for joining in on the Creative Moments challenge. Happy New year!