Saturday 21 October 2017

Head Stand in the snow

Have you noticed?  Most of the snowmen images around all have them standing upright, some of them with cute animals, birds or presents.  Well you probably know by now I like to be different LOL!!


I've coloured him in warm colours and non traditional colours too for my first inspiration with him.  I've done this using a combination of Copics and polychromos pencils.

In the background behind him I've doodles a few clouds with my Copics.

Showcasing the image for you today I've made a CAS card.  The design paper framing the image is from First Edition.

I've added a sentiment JOY with brass letter charms (found in Hobbycraft a while ago).
Then finally added a couple of sequins and a few rhine stones for a bit of bling/sparkle.

Hope you like my inspiration with my new image
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Clean and Simple
CRAFT - Christmas
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Janette said...

Love this fun card Andrea, the image is fabulous....
Thankyou for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this week...x

Unknown said...

Giggling! FABULOUSLY FUN!!! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.
TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Mrs A. said...

Expect to see a lot of upside down snowmen when it snows then! This is brilliant and a fab card to boot(soree for the unintentional pun). Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Andrea and brilliant image -love the purple wellies--Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft
Carol DT x

samanthadesigns said...

What a great card! The image made me smile. I am so glad I stopped by to take a closer look. Thank you for joining us for the latest challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.

Sarah said...

Oh, I love your image! He's adorable. Great job with your card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Blue Daisy said...

Love this! Your colouring is amazing! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Tracyx - DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this darling headstand snowman - so cute. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Yogi said...

very nice. Guest Designer Trimmies Craft Challenge Have a great day

Brenda said...

He is soooo cute Andrea! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

~ginny said...

I saw your card at 613 Ave C - thank you for sharing it with us Andrea! I liked your snowman so much I went to your Etsy shop - and for me, went a little wild choosing images! I did have a little trouble using the 10% off code but I sent another email asking for help. Glad you came by - fun card!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Jo