Friday 22 September 2017

Bubbles in the dark

This is something that's been bugging me for a while.  I was researching some inspiration of what bubbles look like and I found some pictures of them in the dark.

I tried this back in April / May when I was on holiday but I got it sooooo wrong and hadn't had chance to have anther go until now.

I've coloured the background and hair with Copics then everything else with ProMarkers and polychromos pencils.

It took me ages to find the design paper to go behind to frame the image, it's from Joy Crafts.  I've also used some black card and a few golden gems.

Its not perfect but I do love how it came out :)

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Lets Craft and Create - Child's Play
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - Challenge 17
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes


9 comments:

Maria Valente said...

What a great image! Thank you for joining our Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges.
Hugs, Mary (DT)

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Really love this love those bubbles Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Deepti Aggarwal said...

What an awesome colouring..I love it totally..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Claudia's kaartjes said...

stunning card.

xx
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Hester said...

Gorgeous card and image. Beautiful colouring!

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Hesters DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sherry said...

Beautiful Card ... Thanxx For Sharing At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends .
Sherry Lynn
DT

Irena Stefanova said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at "Love To Craft Challenge Blog". Best of luck with your entry and please do join us again very soon.

Irena DT member for LTCCB

The Red Mullet Band said...

Great card I love it!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator