Friday 23 June 2017

FnF Dies and Punches

Today's new challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday's is to use your PUNCHES and DIES!

The last couple of cards I've made for this blog challenge team I haven't used an image for, so I though I'd use one for a change :)

Today I'm using Aisling you can find her in my Etsy shop, you can get any of my images with 10% off by quoting code SKIANDREA10 at checkout.

She's been coloured with ProMarkers and  a little black polychromos pencil.  I've then cut her out with two Spellbinders dies and edged it with Milled Lavender ink from Tim Holtz.

Aisling comes with a tiny butterfly as part of the image.  I've blocked this off in white when I printed it and chose to use the larger butterfly image Flutterby instead.  I printed this separately, coloured it in the same colours and then fussy cut it ready to go on the card. 

At the top left of the card you can see two butterflies which have been created using Spellbinders dies and then glued together.  Added to the centre of these are some pearl gems.

Underneath the image at the bottom left you can see a flower arrangement made up of some laser cut wood chip flourishes which I got from Scrap and Craft.  The flowers were all bought from Noor Design.

When I'd coloured the image I had it on a stack on purple and black papers ready to chose which ones  I wanted for the card.  I liked the way I happened to have them laid out so I decide to use them all on the card and do a creation going outside of the square.
The design papers are from Lili of the Valley, 13Arts, Prima Marketing, Maja Design, Craft & You (think I got them all!).  All the designs papers have been distressed.

To finish off I've added a few purple gems and a sentiment from Scrapiniec

Hope you love my inspiration today and we see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Ching Chou Kuik - Butterflies
Scrap and Craft - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampers - Dies and / or Punches
Addicted to Stamps - Flowers
Classic Design Team - Challenge 15
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers - Monochrome



8 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Fabulous! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
~Owner/DT Janis

Furrbster said...

This is a stunning card,

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Kuni said...

Stunning card and great colouring.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card, just lovely..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Suzi Mac said...

A Beautiful card with lots of amazing details. Thank you for sharing with us that Scrap & Craft Challenge. Good luck!
hugs
Suzi

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Butterflies”. Love the drama of the purple and black. It works so well. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

seelenvoll kreativ said...

Dein Karte ist sooo schön und einfach zauberhaft. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Challenge der Sweet Stampers. LG Karina

Vannessa said...

Gorgeous card Andrea and I love the colour combo! Very striking! Thank you for joining in the Ching-Chou Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa

P.S. Apologies for the late comment - life has been a little chaotic recently!