Friday 26 May 2017

Just a small bouquet

Hello lovely people, today being Friday is the new challenge at Fussy & Fancy Fridays.  It's my teams turn this time with a theme of Flowers.

I suppose I could have used one of my images for this BUT it gave me a perfect excuse for playing with al my beautiful flower embellies :D

This is a close up of the bouquet, you can see a combination of paper and fabric flowers making up this floral display.  The flowers were bought from the Ribbon Girl, Noor Design and Wild Orchid Crafts.
The teal ribbon I've had in my stash for ages and is from Santoro.  I tied a very messy double bow (hee hee) you can't see how bad it was because its disguised by the flowers.  I really need to get something to help me with these or learn how to do them properly by hand!

You can also see by the picture above I've used some pearl gems an doodled a border.

This is a shot from the side so you can see the 3D effect of the flowers.
Behind the flowers you can see some laser cut woodchip frames.  I got these from Scrap and Craft, they have some beautiful ones in stock at the moment.

And finally my distressed design papers are from Lemoncraft.

Hope you like my inspiration for today and we see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
World Wide Open Designs Team - Challenge 22
Double D - Flowers Galore
Crafty Cardmakers - Floral Profusion
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


11 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

This is beautiful! I think your bow looks fine, but if you find a good class let me know, I am so pathetic at tying bows....all my cards have sheer ribbon just tied in a knot--no disguising that! lol Beautiful flowers and I love that scroll frame. Very creative! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Donna, DT Member.

Claudia's kaartjes said...

stunning card.

xx
Claudia

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Darlene said...

Oh Andrea ... this is so, so pretty! Beautiful job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers Galore’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Stunning beautiful. Nice work. Love it.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


Margaret Mifsud said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love your bow .. it looks fabulous and the combination of the chippies against the softness of the flower cluster is superb! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers! x

J said...

Lovely elegant card - I really like the colours you have used. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Jackie

CraftyNatalie said...

Great card.Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

What a wonderful idea just to put a bouquet on the front, but you didn't stop there, you put those wonderful wood pieces on to frame it and it's perfect! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges!

Helen said...

Beautiful, Andrea - gorgeous flowers!

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Love this!! The chip board is so great. Vicki DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Pam said...

Lovely arrangement of flowers. I can never figure out how to use these on my cards, but appreciate those that do. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Floral Profusion Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!
:) Pam