Wednesday 29 March 2017

Teapot Flowers

Its the final week of our sponsorship by Bugaboo at Outlawz Sketch.  We've a lovely simple sketch for you today. BUT before I show you that I'll show you the image I've decided to use for this weeks inspiration.

It's called Flower TeaPot.  I've coloured the image with ProMarkers and added a little black polychroms pencil for extra depth in the shading.

The image was hand cut so the oval it inside the die cut design paper.  I've also edged it with a few pearls.  Oh and the actual die cut with distressed with Tim Holtz Vinage photo ink.

Here's the sketch for this week

My spring green design papers come from Studio Light and have been distressed.  I've used some lace that I've had in my stash for ages and finished that with a BIG daisy to keep with the them eof the image.

My other embellishments are some pearls and a wood chip butterfly.

Hope you like my inspiration fro today and see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - March 2017
Paradise of Stamps - Spring
Simply Create Too - Lots of Green
Sparkles - Lets Go Green
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes



10 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

This is super! I love this image and how wonderfully you've colored it. The layout is fantastic. Hugs, Autumn

NanaConnie said...

Love your take on that sketch, Andrea, and your coloring is fab! While I'm here, let me say I love seeing you play in our "Anything Goes/ Spring" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Hope to see you again next week and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

chrissy xx said...

Such Wonderful colours. I LOve your distress and this pretty lace. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx

creatiefpaultje said...

wow, what a beauty! love it a lot

Catie Cuddles said...

Loving this so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. I'm a bit late popping round everyone's blog this month... but at least it is still March!
Happy crafting!
Catherine (DT) x

Jan said...

This is lovely Andrea xx Jan

Andrea W said...

The sage green is really pretty and I like the pops of red on the image. Glad you shared your creation at Simply Create Too.

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Beautiful card Andrea! Gorgeous coloring...love butterfly and lace! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

Cazro said...

Gorguss I love it. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Hope to see you visit us again. Caz DT